Friday, December 16, 2005

Experimental Dinner

Decided to experiment with some Christmassy food.

As usual, got a few guinea pigs, oops sorry, food testers over to sample the stuff.

Here are the daring volunteers.

My bros Ivan and Justin. I dun have a photo of Lester. He was the official experiment photographer!!

There's a photo of Sharon though. A daring female volunteer!

Ah Poh, Ivan and HJ. Think they're discussing how to survive the evening.

Anyway, they need not have worried. I had medical supplies on standby.

Here's the food.

Mashed potatoes. This dish was accidental, cos I screwed up (overboiled) some potatoes. So they became too mushy for the potato salad.

Potato Salad.

Sausage-Bacon-Honey rolls.

Magic Mushrooms.

Corn Beef with Onions.

Honey (over)Glazed Chicken wings. Think I overdid the olive oil a little.

Salted Saltfree Chicken Leg. Huh? OK. The seasoning was "Saltfree Chicken Seasoning". But had to add a little salt to taste. So... Salted Saltfree lor...

Ended the experiment with a round of ice-cream and watermelon. I hope no one had to rush for the toilet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home