Sunday, November 27, 2005

Magic Mushrooms


Nope, this isn't a post abt some hallucinogen.

Its about something I cooked. Baked rather.

My brother made some mushroom and cheese snack which turned out to be pretty nice. So I decided to have a go at it and see how mine would turn out.

Here's the result.


They're not much to look at but they are pretty tasty.

If you like mushrooms, and you like cheese. Then you would like this, cos that's all there is to it. Mozarella cheese and mini portobello mushrooms.

That was yesterday. Today, I got greedy and used the real portobello mushrooms. A much bigger version of yesterday's mushrooms. And lots more cheese.

Close up of it.

The cheese was quite "stretchy"...

Moist and chewy...

Think it's quite good alone. And BIG. Can probably work as a main dish. But I prefer the bite-sized mini ones.

I had some extra cheese. And was still hungry.

So... I made some piz-wich. Cross between a pizza and a sandwich.

OK... so its just bread, ham, tomatos and leftover mozarella. But who cares. I say its a piz-wich!

6 Comments:

Blogger Syrix said...

Here's your fan saying "Woah nice food!". Hey it looks pretty decent. If i have the money i say this goes into the main specialty of my restaurant!

Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:34:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha, thanks for the vote of confidence man!

must employ me as one of ur chefs!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:03:00 am  
Blogger penguin said...

looks yummy

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:07:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

hmm... am thinking of making the mini version for xmas eve.

penguin - hope there's some for u to try by the time u get here!! dun work lah. why work? wahhahaha...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:08:00 am  
Blogger oysterix said...

Will go down well with some Bier...:)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:50:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

set man!!
i love (B)!!

my best fren...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home