Tuesday, April 18, 2006

CPE Sushi

Went for sushi buffet with some of the CPE guys yestday. Was too tired to blog abt it yesterday. Hence the post today.

Lunch was at...

Actually it was the Sakura International buffet that we had. But there was sushi too.

I'm not usually a prawn fan. Mainly because I'm lazy to peel them. But for these, I made an exception.

Prawn sushi. The yellow plates cost more. And I think I had about four of these plates. Yum!!

Here's a shot of everyone. We were all from the same EE3001 group. Except Jerry (extreme right). Guess this is our long awaited sPARKs outing. Heh...

After eating our fill, we went LAN gaming near Paya Lebar MRT station. Had four hours of fragging fun!! By the time we were done, I was whacked. Totally shacked out but it was absolutely fun.

Hopefully we can go for another round of gaming after exams or something. I'm sure we all have old scores to settle!! Wahahaha...

Full set of photos can be viewed here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home