Monday, April 10, 2006

Ball Racer Xtreme!!

Check out the latest new game in town - Ball Racer Xtreme!!

From the guys that brought you Ketchup Wars, comes a whole new multiplayer game to pit you against your friends.

Wahaha ok enough of the advertising BS. Anyway Ball Racer Xtreme is the result of a game design project.

As with Ketchup Wars, I'm the Flash guy in the team. But this time round, I did more than just the interface. Gameplay and multiplayer functionality was client side, ie my job.

Anyway just took it for a test run playing against my sister. Its hard. Maybe I'm lousy.

In the end had to resort to typing cheat code (I designed the gameplay, I know all the cheats!!) to win one round... She won the rest.

Tomorrow, we're gonna integrate MXR controls. Should be fun as it will add a whole new dimension to the game.

Stay tuned geeks for the next update!

4 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

Ur sis so power ah?
How come u lose in a game u designed one :P

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:35:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

ahhha... yah lor. and its the first time she played some more...

i really suck lah.

should let penguin play... keep him away from other mischief

Monday, April 10, 2006 4:10:00 pm  
Blogger jeS said...

Flasher on the loose!!!!
Hahaha...

Just go slow, nudge the board lightly to gain more control and patience.

Try that instead of cheat codes lah.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:23:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

hahaha...

i coded a cheat. instant win!!

who wants to challenge me now?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home