Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back in action

I'm slowly reviving the shutterbug in me. A little at least...

Its been quite a while since I just went around with my camera taking photos.

Mainly because I haven't really had much free time. Anyway yesterday and today I had the chance to take some photos. Here they are...

Went to Xin Wang after Oyster's ROM ceremony yesterday! Oyster!! Send me the photos from your ceremony!! And of course the video!!

From yesterday's supper with some of the Soulezians.

Lili...

Alex...

And here's some of the shots from today.


Just some flats... Yeah I was bored waiting for the bus... Darn 87...

Dinner with Syrix and his friend at Carl's Jr. Its his first time there... Supposed to place the tag at the edge of the table, not hold it!! Hiak Hiak...

My current fav type of shots. Food macros!!

Crissed cut fries. Nice...

Intersting sight along the way to Esplanade... A bunch of people sitting in the display window...

That's all for now.

Will probably have more after my brother's birthday lunch tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Syrix said...

That was fast! But i dunno why ppl like to call me Syrix! I got name leh!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:55:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha... look at wat it says above your comment...

ppl call me Vorlacks also... haha...

Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home