Sunday, June 11, 2006

Money Saver!!

I just paid off my laptop loan. That effectively leaves me with nothing to spend for the rest of the month...

I know I could pay it off in installments but I guess it feels better to be debt-free.

So anyway, now that I've got to try and survive the rest of the month by eating grass. I've also gotta make sure I don't spend too much during the weekends.

Here's where something Syrix passed to me last weekend came in extremely handy. He handed me DOTA along with a set of instructions on how to configure so that I can play it without the CD. Cool!!

So now that I've installed it. I've spent the better part of the afternoon playing with QW.

Heh heh... cheap and fun way to spend the weekend...

I'm off for another round. This time with Syrix and his friend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

dun forget to shower at work...spent more time checking mail etc at work...if u dun mind...could sleep in office from mon to fri also...save electricity at home :)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:11:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

wah!!

too bad my company blocks email access from work...

shower... no facilities leh. how?

Sunday, June 18, 2006 1:29:00 am  
Blogger penguin said...

wah liao...no shower facilities...comprain...or ask ur boss to esprain...

Friday, June 23, 2006 1:46:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha

esprain??

pls esprain why we have no shower facilities at work??

why no pillow also?
or bed?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 2:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home