Friday, October 21, 2005

Memories I Don't Remember...

I must be getting senile... I'm starting to forget things that seem to have happened not too long ago. Things that I can't seem to recall in spite of glaring physical evidence. Take this fishing trip I went on with qw (extreme left) and hj (extreme right) for example.

It can't be that long ago cos I don't really look that young in the photo. However, I can't seem to remember even catching a "long kang her" (drain fish), much less that monster that I seem to be holding onto.

So my memory must be failing me... unless...

Yup... you've guessed it. The wonder of technology. This nifty little software called PhotoShop. It allows you to edit images and lots of other cool stuff. The photo above was doctored by qw. This picture is gonna be used in our HRM presentation as part of the skit.

Back to PhotoShop. I think there's lots of really fantastic things that you can do with simple photos that you take. I really want to play around with the software and see what I can come up with. However, its probably gotta join the long "To Do When Free" list that I have now. Sigh, the list just keeps growing...

Well that's just something to keep you entertained for the moment. Btw, we never really went on that fishing trip. In case you were wondering...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for a while i felt relieved coz i thought i m not the only one becoming senile.. bleh...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:19:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

hahaha... i think i'm getting a little STM abt little details. like did i switch off the fan after i left the house!! so i guess ur not alone...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home