Saturday, December 24, 2005

Back @ PS

I'm having dinner at PS for the second time in 3 days. The place really is conveniently accessible for most ppl(NorthEast-Liners especially. Heh Heh...). Hence its popularity as a meeting spot.

Met up with Prissy, Charles (he's back!!) and LXM. At LXM's suggestion, we went to Swensen's. It seems like the last 2 times I met Prissy for a meal, we would somehow end up at Swensen's. Wonder if she's getting a commission for bringing friends there?!?!

Anyway it was pretty nice meeting up with them. Been a while since I last saw Charles. In fact, I think it was around this time last year that we last met.

After dinner we just hogged the table at Swensen's chatting and clowning around with Prissy's camera phone. Haven't gotten the pictures from those yet. Will upload them when I get hold of them. LXM was really hilarious and went nuts on video!!

Good Times... But going broke!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home