Thursday, March 23, 2006

8.118 GB

I was just counting the amount of email space I actually have online.

It came to a whopping 8.118GB !!! That's almost half the hard disk size of my laptop!!

This comes from having 3 gmail accounts each having 2706 MB of space. Didn't bother counting the hotmail accounts. One of them is 250MB and the other is a miserable 2MB. Hotmail so "kiam siap" (stingy)...

So why on earth does anyone need 8GB of email space? Its not like I will ever receive that much email also. Well unless I get spammed. But I don't sign up for junk using my gmail accounts. That's what the hotmail accounts are for. Heh heh...

Anyway back to what I use the gmail accounts for. One of them is for normal correspondence. The other is for more serious stuff. Like job applications and all.

The last is my online hard disk. LOL... Its useful for storing relatively small files. And for backing up data. Its really convenient, no?

Anyway about my normal correspondence account, I don't really get a lot of emails there. So start emailing me... Dun let all that space sit there and grow cyber-mould!!

Send me email here.

1 Comments:

Blogger aeiou said...

Wah. I'd never do something like putting up my email address so that it can be spammed.

Maybe it's better to write it vorlacks(AT)gmail(DOT)com...

Monday, March 27, 2006 10:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home