Sunday, March 12, 2006

Silly Fusilli Fanatic

I love Fusilli pasta. For those who don't know, its the screw like pasta that I've been using a lot lately. I think its easier to cook than spaghetti.

And it's simply fantastic when baked. And I've been having baked pasta quite frequently these days. Hence, I'm a Silly Fusilli Fanatic.

Today's version featured more veggie in the form of carrots in addition to the usual mushrooms. And instead of chicken, I used bratwurst sausages.

This was due to feedback from the only beta tester, my sister, reporting that the sausage version was tastier.

Well just for good measure, I threw in some rosemary and oregano leaves too. Which did enhance the flavour significantly. I think these herbs will now be a must-have for future baked pastas.

Verdict - I think today's version was the best so far. The cheese was pully (refer to photos later), the pasta was done just right, the taste wasn't too bland or too salty.

Ok before you start falling asleep, here's the photos.

Extra carrots. Adds colour to the dish. And well, vitamins too I guess...

Done!!

Inside.
Pully cheese. Used Mozarella Light.

Me pulling cheese.

Hmmm... so when will we have "Italian Night"?

2 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

u eat a lot of pasta!!!

ya so when's italian night??
...and where??
it was supposed to be at oysters place rite? so we gg the hague??!!

Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:08:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha i love pasta!!

italian night ah?

maybe after crazy project week?? which is when all the projects are due...

i dun mind gg to hague.

get oyster to come fetch us lah...

Monday, March 13, 2006 1:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home