Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just an update

I haven't been posting as much as I used to.

I don't think its because the novelty of blogging has worn off. I think its probably due to the fact that FYP is due in less than a month.

Well in line with that, here's where I'm spending most of my time.


Yep, I'm in lab most of the time.

Gotta get the code done!! Gotta start on the thesis!! Gotta get the paper out!! Gah...

Well despite all that, I managed to meet up with Yvonne for dinner at Thai Express. Haven't seen her in a while, so it was nice to catch up and chill out.

As usual, I had to do my before meal ritual of taking a shot of what's on the table. Some people say grace, I take photos!! To each his own. ;)

I wonder if my skills have improved though. Anyone care to comment? And give a few pointers too please.

Curry soft-shell crab with rice.

Pineapple rice with tomato.

After dinner we headed over to NYDC for dessert. Cheese Cake!!! Woohoo!!

Can't rem the name of the cheese cake alr... Wahaha...

Spent quite a while chatting at NYDC. By the time we left, Citylink was pretty much deserted...

A rare sight. No?

Well, now its back to my beloved SDM (Spatial Division Multiplexing a.k.a. Some Dumb Muck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home