Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happy Birthday

Went for lunch with my family today. My father's birthday was on Fri. So kinda a belated lunch celebration.

Had Western food at...

The famous 5 Star western at Hougang Central.

My brother had mixed grill.

And chicken rice. Well not all the chicken rice. I had some too. :p

I had my usual. Chicken cutlet with black pepper sauce.

Nope its not juicy and succulent chicken. Its just oil...

Just a shot of fries...

A slice of the cake I bought for my father on Thurs after I earned 50 bucks doing a simple Flash assignment. Heh Heh...

2 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

hey...that's the western food place u brought me to the other time...yum yum :D

Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:20:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha yupz!!

the famous 5 star western. think oyster would have eaten there also when he was working at hg mall.

Monday, March 27, 2006 11:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home