Friday, March 31, 2006

So now what?

So now what?

That was the kind of feeling I had after handing in my draft thesis and technical paper today. Definitely not the end yet, but it sure feels good to have reached this milestone in the long journey.

There's still work to be done, but well at least that's a load off my mind. Plus its a good sign that the finishing point is just up ahead. ;)

Anyway after submitting the thesis, I went for yet another career seminar with some of the CPE fellas. Quite an intersting experience. They had interviewers on the spot.

And here I was having stayed up the whole night, unshaven, unshowered and totally wooly-headed going for an interview. In a T-shirt and cargo pants to boot.

Thankfully, it wasn't a real interview. More like a session for the "interviewer" to tell us more about what they do. And for us to ask questions. Oh well, that's good I guess.

Anyway dropped of my resume with them. I hope I get a call...

On the subject of interviews. After the second interview I had on Tuesday, I'm going for my third interview tommorow. Unfortunately, its for a position that I am not keen on. But well, always good to keep the doors open. No?

Hmm... I think I should sleep. I've been awake since abt 8 the day before. That makes it around 40 hours. Minus the hour nap I had on the bus, 39 hours. WooHoo!! Feel the HIGH!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

All rite..I see u r doing well...

I work U work We work All work!!! :D

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:31:00 am  
Blogger oysterix said...

Haha this is catching on me too! Really Catchy!! Hahah

I work U work We work All work!

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:03:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

ahahaha

someone go write a song or a cheer with these as the lyrics!!

I work U work We Work All Work!!

Friday, March 31, 2006 10:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home