Friday, March 31, 2006

Wakeboarding in Convo Gown

Yep, before I forget.

I'm supposed to help publicise this event - "E Hunt Wakeboarding in Convo Gown!!"

It all started with a post career talk dinner. Was at Munchie Monkeys with E Hunt and Qinghui.

Somehow, we (ok I started it) dared E Hunt into wakeboarding with his convo gown. Complete with the mortar board!!

Well the stakes for now is a free dinner for E Hunt at Pasta Fresca courtesy of Qinghui and I. Anyone wanna up the stakes?

If not do remember to check back here to find out when the event will take place. You are more than welcome to drop by ECP to witness this spectale. Wahaha...

3 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

wah...interesting...keep me posted...
I just wanna go laugh...
wahahahah :P

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:53:00 am  
Blogger huckerby said...

i think he's doing it for too little!

Friday, March 31, 2006 5:02:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

penguin - rem to bring ur camera with the casing. then can take photo in the water!!

hucks - u wanna chip in and up the stakes?

Friday, March 31, 2006 10:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home