Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Disgusting TV

For a TV addict, I'm usually quite easy going on what the goggle box spews out. But today, I simply couldn't sit through what was being shown.

My father was watching "Police and Thief" on CH5. So I sat down with my orange like I usually do to watch. But the show was so downright lousy that after 5 mins I couldn't bear to torture myself further.

I guess this show has just reinforced my perception of how low the quality of local comedy shows really is. The ridiculous storyline, the over-exaggarated acting and feeble attempt to draw on the fame of a more popular sitcom proved a lethal combination for TV disaster.

Maybe I'm spoilt by the shows on cable. That's why when I go back to watching CH5, the quality of local programs seem to be terrible. But I somehow don't think that's the case for this episode of "Police and Thief". I doubt anyone could have brought themselves to laugh at something this disgusting.

Anyway, I'm done being an armchair critic. So go back to whatever you're doing. But be warned, stay away from CH5 on Tuesdays at 8pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home