Sunday, August 06, 2006

Crazy Sale

Let me first warn you.

This post is an advertistment!

I've got a few books sitting around in my cupboard that I would like to sell off.

Here's the price list.

$10 for Principles and Practices of Interconnection Networks (Dally and Towles)
$5 for Marketing (7 Ed) Kerin Berkowitz Hartley Rudelius
$10 for Basic Marketing a Global-Managerial Approach (15 Ed) Perreault / McCarthy
$10 for Introduction to Business Law in Singapore (3rd Ed) Ravi Chandran
$3 for Schaum's 3000 solved problems in Physics
$3 for Schaum's outlines Calculus (4th Ed)
$5 Probability, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes (4th Ed) Papoulis and Unnikrishna
$10 for Internetworking with TCP/IP Principles, Protocols and Archi (4th Ed)
$5 for Thomas' Calculus (10th Ed) (Hardcover) by Finney Weir Giordano
$10 for Advanced Engineering Maths (8th Ed) by Erwin Kreyszig
$10 for Elements of Electromagnetics (3rd Ed) Matthew N.O. Sadiku
$10 for Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices S.O. Kasap
$10 for Semiconductor Physics and Devices (3rd Ed) Donald A. Neamen
$5 for Microelectronic Circuits (3rd Ed) Sedra/Smith
$5 for Digital Design Principles and Practices John F. Wakerly
$5 Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering (3rd Ed) Giorgio Rizzoni

So maybe you know someone who's currently in NUS or you just wanna buy and resell them for a profit.

Whatever the case, do leave me a comment or drop me a mail if you are interested.

All books must go!!!

If you really cannot afford these crazily low prices, let me know. We can negotiate...

Btw, Penguin, you're one of the few ppl that I know who is still in NUS.
Interested to help me sell these books? We'll split the $$. Heh Heh...

7 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

yo yo~ the ravi chandran one.. izzit i lend u that one? heee.. that one cannot sell lehz. not mine. :P

Elaine

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:16:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

yo yo...

The book I bought it last sem.

Don't worry...

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:06:00 am  
Blogger penguin said...

oh..i see my name...wat happened?
u mean u dun know anyone else who's still in S C H O O L?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:53:00 pm  
Blogger penguin said...

btw, i dunno wat those books are for lah...care to enlightened me wat modules they r for..or roughly students of wat year I shld target :P

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:54:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha penguin... i think i sold off most of my books alr...

luckily...

Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:29:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

thanks anyway

Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:29:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i would like to buy the Ravi Chandran, Introduction to Business Law in Singapore, 3rd ed 2006 is it still available? pls email me at ivy16_1987@hotmail.com. thank you.

Friday, January 25, 2008 1:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home