Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Eve 05

This year's Christmas Eve party was the most happening one I've had so far. We had a potluck party at my place followed by "light drinks" and a caroling session (see previous post).

For the potluck party, my buddy Angel came over earlier to help with the prep.


Thanks Angel, really appreciate ur help!

For food, we had...


Brownie!! By Angel.

Chicken wings by yours truly...

Baked rice by Angel. Didn't take a shot of the finished product, but it was simply superb. Luckily I managed to observe the process. Gonna try to make my own someday!!

Roast Chicken by Faith. She bought it from Cold Storage though...

People started arriving around 6 plus.

The first being Faith.

We were sooo hungry!! Couldn't wait to get started!!

Gradually more ppl arrived...


Including my bros.

The boozing soon started...

And ppl began turning red!!

And looking wasted...

I had a good drink with brudder Hao.

We finally had our real life "Direct Tonight" (private joke).

The highlight of the evening for me was when the caroling started. It was really nice to have them come over and sing.

Do remember to check out the video.

And that concluded another memorable Christmas Eve.

Good Times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home