Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Food Glorious Food...

After the untraditional BBQ reunion dinner, it was time for some traditional CNY feasting.

Just a collection of food pics taken over the first two days of CNY.

Lunch at my uncle's house, where we had...

Lotsa stuff!!

Like Ngor Hiam!! Bestest of the best! Grandma's secret recipe...

Curry chicken.

"Ang Boong Bak". CNY first day must-have.

"Chup Hway Tng".

On the second day, lunch was at home. And we had...

Chicken wings! Leftovers from the reunion BBQ.

Pasta.

And salmon Yu Sheng!!

The photos today were taken by my sister. I was busy entertaining this fella.

My cousin and I went "hunting"...

He shot his bow and arrow, while I shot with my Canon PowerShot A75!! Too bad we didn't catch anything... :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food muz be delicious...I think I can hear my stomach growling...

Thursday, February 02, 2006 12:53:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha... it sure was!!

i really pigged out this CNY...

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home