Thursday, January 26, 2006

Broken Four Eyes

I've got a thing with breaking spectacles.

I hardly have a pair of spectacles that are left intact. Most of the time when I get a new pair of spectacles, it is out of necessity.

And its not because my degree has increased. Most of the time, I would break my spectacles and thus have to make a new pair.

Anyway, check out what happened to my latest pair.


It snapped...

The metal encased in the plastic had completely rusted through. So much for protecting the metal interior from rust...

Fortunately, the optical shop had the same frame in stock and I was able to replace the frame without having to get new lenses. Thus saving quite a bit.

Btw, the optical shop at Hougang Mall has pretty friendly staff.

They are all smiles and warmth. The kind of service that keeps you going back. Which I would probably be doing again soon, considering my track record with spectacles... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home