Saturday, January 21, 2006

Maxi Dog...

I generally don't like to touch animals.

Especially the stray cats that roam the coffeshops. They always seem to have a knack of brushing against you when you least expect it. And the result is usually a "gentle nudge" from me to remind them never to come near me again.

Oh and dogs too. They stink... And lick... And drool...

But I made an exception for this little girl.


That's my auntie's dog. Maxi. Or as I call her - "Maxi Dog".

She's an exception cos she doesn't stink. Her owners take very good care of her.

But she licks though. But I guess I can live with that for a day just so that I can take some photos of her.

She really is quite an intelligent and expressive dog, as the subsequent shots will show. And she's very quiet too. Unlike the dog that lives a few floors down from me...

I started off by establishing a good relationship with her so that she will pose for the camera.

Now that she's happy, time for the "model" and "cameraman" to get to work.

Give me an inquisitive look.

Good... Curious... Nice... (Can just imagine the studio huh?)

Ok, now I want forlorn. Like you just lost your favourite toy.

Perfect... Good job...

Now, I want the thinker look... You are thinking how on earth u landed up with a sucky assignment like this... gotta speak to my agent for better jobs next time.


Hmm.. How about picking a fight? Staring incident?

Nice... "Stare wat stare?"

After a while, she got bored...

And promptly went off to take a nap.

Oh well, I already have about 100 plus shots. Good enough.

Some other unrelated shots...

Flower power.

Orchid?

That concluded another successful photo shoot. Heh... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home