Friday, February 17, 2006

Of birthdays and buddies

Today was a pretty eventful day in school.

First of all, we celebrated Huijuan's birthday.

Haven't seen her in a long time.

Just like the other HJ. We don't have any common modules this sem. So I hardly see him.

Back to the birthday...

Quite a crowd turned up to celebrate her birthday.

The cheesecake was really good, and it was homemade.

There's the man responsible. Interesting note, Ah Liang doesn't eat cheesecake!! Kinda like Beethoven, who was deaf but wrote fantastic music.

She had her cake.

And ate it too. LOL...

In the evening, my buddy Angel came down to NUS for dinner.

She dragged "Online Games Queen" (on the right) with her.

We ate at Munchie Monkey cafe at YIH.

I had spaghetti. Not too bad, the sauce was pretty good and not too creamy. But could be a bit thicker though.

Angel had lasagne. I think the lasagne in Bizad is better than the one here.

There was also cheese sticks to share. The cheese sticks were a bit salty. Was really thirsty after dinner.

OGQ had ice cream.

After dinner I got to ride in her brand new car!! We've gotta go "kidnap" someone soon!

Dinner was a nice break from banging my head trying to squish bugs in my code. I'm really glad she came all the way down to NUS to meet up with me. Thanks buddy!! If you're reading this do give a shout-out ok. :)

Now its time to strap on the gloves, get out the pesticide and go bug hunting again!! Xiao Qiang here I come!! BEWARE!!

Btw, full set of photos can be viewed here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home