Friday, April 28, 2006

Singapore Weather

Was just talking to Oyster about the weather. He was saying that in his country, there are four seasons. And now it is spring, or the leftover of winter. Quite cold and all...

So I was telling him that Singapore has 2 seasons. You know hot and hotter. But then he corrected me and told me that Singapore has 3 seasons. (Oyster knows a lot about my country, too bad I don't know as much about his country...)

Anyway according to him, the 3 seasons in Singapore are:

"Zhua" which is "hot" in dialect. (Told you Oyster knows a lot about my country, even the language!)

The second season is "Khan Phua Zhua", also in dialect. If you don't understand, call me. I'll explain.

The third and last season is "Khan Phua Si Lang Zhua" (dialect).

Well, I must say that he is right. There are indeed 3 seasons in Singapore.

I suppose now we must be experiencing the "Khan Phua Si Lang Zhua" season. A short walk to the coffeshop leaves me pespiring as if I'd just completed a 2.4 run. "Khan Phua Si Lang Zhua" indeed.

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I'm totally sick of my legal (environment of business) exam notes. That's why I decided to just post some nonsense.

Now that I'm done, its back to more of the Companies Act and the "Khan Phua Si Lang Zhua" weather...

1 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

wah...oyster's dialect more powerful than mine...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:52:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home