Sunday, April 30, 2006

Woopee!!

Last paper today!! Wahaha...

Anyway it was an essay type paper. The kind where you write essays until you can't feel your fingers and your hand turns blue...

No shit. It really turns my hand blue. Check it out...


Happens all the time. Everytime I have an essay exam, I will write until my hand turns blue. From the ink that is...

Anyway after the paper, I hung ard in sch waiting for...

Pizza Dinner!! With the EA lvl 2 ppl.

Organised by my bro Justin. He rounded up all his CE kakis and got a whole gang of 20 people down for a pizza feast. Check out the neatly arranged table and nicely laid out pizzas.

Btw, he's organising a D&D (aka Prom) for his CE kakis. LOL... Wonder who will be the CE Prom Queen and Prom King...

Anyway back to the party. Besides good food, there was also entertainment.

Bridge as usual.

And Scrabble too!

What a nice way to spend the first few hours of unemployment.

Hmm... Actually the first few hours were spent playing Diablo II. But I guess this counts too. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger oysterix said...

CONGRATS BRUDDER!!

Monday, May 01, 2006 5:05:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

thanks brudder!

feels good man!! (B)

the million dollar question is finally answered!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home