Wednesday, May 17, 2006

China here I come!!

So today's my 7th day at work and guess what my B tells me.

B: "I'm going to China on Sunday. Will arrange for you to go also."
Me: "Err... OK!"

*Eyes brighten up, um cheo!!*

Woohoo!! So I guess I do get a graduation trip after all. Though its gonna be a work trip, I'm going overseas nonetheless!! And not just to Pulau Ubin!!

Fly to Hong Kong, then train to Dong Guan, Guangdong. So I get a 2 city tour with accomodation and food provided. How cool is that!! Wahah...

I'm sure all you seasoned business travellers are probably yawning in boredom, but its my first business trip!! So give me a break!! Let me savour the novelty of it all!!

Not sure how much time I would have to myself. Guess Monday to Friday would be work and entertaining customers. Then I'm back on Saturday.

But I think I might have a few hours to spare in the evenings in Dong Guan. And a few hours before I fly back in Hong Kong. Will try and do some touristy stuff then. Like photos and stuff!!

So I guess I'll stop here for now. Gotta go sleep. Tom's gonna be another day.

PS: Will be checking results in China! First time I checked results in NUS I was in Vietnam, last time I check results in NUS I'll be in China. How cool is that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home