Saturday, May 20, 2006

Flying Tomorrow...

Its amazing how much stuff I've to bring for a one week trip.

Clothes, shoes, slippers, handphone charger, toiletries, work clothes (which I hope won't crumple too much). And my notes.

Had to borrow a few suitcases to find one that fits. Was hoping to squeeze the stuff into a small travelling case but in the end had to use quite a big one. And there doesn't seem to be much room left...

Anyway, can't think of much else to post right now. Guess I'll post again when I'm back. Hopefully I'll have time to take photos over there.

Actually this post is to avoid the WA fine. Haha... don't think I'll post when I'm over there. Not sure if I'll have time to.

Oh by the way, WA has gone international. We're now IWA (International Workaholics Anonymous). Do find out more about this recent development on Penguin's blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

wah...u shld take a photo of ur suitcase...

btw how big is the big and how small is the small...u need a medium? guess u would know wat to do ;)

Saturday, May 20, 2006 6:18:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

heh i think i'll do that... watch out for the post!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home