Sunday, May 21, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

All my bags are packed
Im ready to go
Im standin here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin

Its early morn

The taxis waitin

Hes blowin his horn

Already Im so lonesome

I could die...


Yep in 13 hours I'll be leaving on a jet plane to Hong Kong. Don't know why they don't book me on a direct flight into Guangdong. Maybe its cheaper to get to Guangdong via Hong Kong. *shrug*

Anyway, all my bags are packed. I'm ready to go.

Check out the travel bag I'll be carrying.

Marked with a yellow ribbon for easy identification. I think its pretty big (compare it with the chair) for five days. But its the first time I'm going there. So better to be more prepared.

Anyway, that's all for now. This is probably the last post before I leave. See you all when I get back!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhahah. YOu got it so right. It's cheaper to go into Guangdong via Hong Kong/Macau =) - China gal

Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:05:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

wahaha... travelling is siao.

i take plane, then bus, then MTR (something like MRT), then train, then mini-van before i reach my destination... shack...

Sunday, May 28, 2006 2:16:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home