Sunday, August 06, 2006

Router for Sale

I just bought a new wireless router from my company's National Day sale.

Hence I've got an old router that I would like to sell off.

I know to some people, using my blog as a means of advertising is not exactly the best thing to do. But well, look at it this way... Now you can read my blog and pick up a bargain at the same time!! How's that for killing 2 birds with the same stone??

Anyway the old router that I'm talking about is an SMC Barricade - SMC7004ABR.

Complete with box, power adapter, installation CD, instruction manual blah blah blah...

So here's some photos of the router for sale....

The whole package.

Front view.

Back view.

With power adapter.

So anyone intersted, drop me a comment, email or SMS.
Asking price of $25. Of course I'm open to negotiations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home