Saturday, September 02, 2006

China Pics

My camera didn't fail me this time. So here are the pictures...

This is the guy I went to meet. We were having breakfast.

Me and the company driver. He's a really nice guy. He "saved" me from the train station. Its a long story...

I had to cross the Chinese border into Hong Kong to extend my visa. But by the time I left it was already very late. So subsequently, I had to catch a really late train back.

Lucky for me, I managed to get him to pick me up at the train station. If not it might have been dangerous to catch a ride back... All this on a Saturday night. He's a nice guy....

Back to breakfast...

I love jiao zhi...

Chinese prata... With corn inside...

Anyway, I went to Guangzhou on another day... here's some photos...

Bar street.

Went on a river cruise. The buildings by the river were all brightly lit.

Like this bridge shot...

Some building with a bird cartoon on it...

Ok so that's about it for now...

6 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

Odd...u went to China to meet a guy from Ecuador? Nearer for u and him?

Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:49:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha... yeah... he travelled 2 days to reach China...

but no choice since our plant is in China...

Sunday, September 03, 2006 3:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U went China for 2-3 wks & all u have to shown is 1 posting & so few pics? I expected more leh...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 3:34:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

hahaha... lazy lah... plus not much time to travel ard...

its a work trip mah... not leisure trip...

i do have a lot of other photos but they are work related and i can't post them here...

Friday, September 08, 2006 12:02:00 am  
Blogger oysterix said...

Hey bro!!

Me now in a small Internet Cafe, tucked away in a small town called Paraty in a huge country called Brazil !!!

Wow...looks like you are having fun...so....how was the Bar Street? Hehe...

Saturday, September 09, 2006 10:22:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

bro!!

how's Brazil!! so have u tried playing soccer with the locals? hehehe...

Bar street was pretty ok. Didn't go drinking there cos wanted to go catch a ferry for the river cruise...

maybe next time... hee hee...

Sunday, September 10, 2006 11:16:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home