Saturday, January 06, 2007

HK Airport

Alrite! HK Airport finally has wireless... After travelling through this modern airport so many times, I'm finally able to go online with my laptop...

And its a good thing that they have wireless because my flight is delayed... But well what's 45 minutes when you've been away for almost 2 months...

Anyhow, I should be reaching SG at around 8.45 pm tonight... Back to hot and humid weather... Well and prata... So that's good...

Well that's all for this post... Time to check email... If there's time later I'll post up some photos...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jon, how are u? I'm currently in Shanghai on company training. If you're coming to Shanghai, give me a call: +86 138 162 05189. And bring your pretty girl along! Haha..

Cheers,
Rigan

Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:28:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

yo bro!!

how long will u be in Shanghai?

Will you be posted there?

I'm planning to visit each major city of China...

So definitely would want to go to Shanghai...

Will look you up then!! Seeya!!

BTW... do drop by Guangdong sometime...

Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:20:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, sorry missed your MSN message. i'll be in Shanghai till Feb 17, so got a little more than a month to go. let me know if you're coming! i shd be free on Sundays.

Cheers,
Rigan

Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:47:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

hey... i'll see if i can pop by... but i'll be tough cos I'll be busy all the way till the CNY break...

Saturday, January 13, 2007 11:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home