Saturday, September 23, 2006

China and Hong Kong

Gosh its been a while since I posted... well been busy and lazy... mostly lazy...

I realised that I like to use the dot dot dot a lot... (Yeah that's the one).

I use it in my emails at work... to express disatisfaction, to express displeasure, to express surprise etc etc... It's multi-purpose I tell you...

I use it in my SMS too... And I also use it on MSN and Windows Messenger... It's handy and useful... heh...

Anyway sidetrack aside, back to my original posting. I'm going to China again. Tentatively it'll be in early October (7th departure). This time it'll be a factory visit for another of my customers as well as to visit an exhibition.

Really quite excited as its gonna be my first international exhibition. Attended one in Singapore the last time, but wasn't so well versed then so didn't achieve much...

Hopefully this time round will be able to gather some good leads for business. Will be fun I'm sure...

Anyhoo... I've got another 2 plus weeks before my trip. Looking forward to it as I think its gonna be more interesting than the last few. Mainly because of the exhibition... I bet it'll be an eye-opener...

BTW, I haven't met up with a lot of people for quite a while... Lester, Herman, Pin just to name a few... OI!! Faster leh!! When we gonna meet up? Quick before October!! Hee hee...

Oh and Mr Oyster... When are you going to China or HK? Let's meet up!! IWA!!! Hee hee...

5 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

So busy...

Gg China again...

Meet up for dinner one of this day lah...

IWA rocks...

Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:48:00 pm  
Blogger penguin said...

hehe...i also posted a dot dot dot comment :P

Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:48:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

Hee hee... yah lor... 我又要去中国了。。。

几时有空吃晚餐呢?

Sunday, September 24, 2006 6:17:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

hahhahah.... dot dot dot...

Sunday, September 24, 2006 6:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... guess i also use the dot dot dot a lot... haha... as u can see... sometimes i think they take up too much space in the sms haha...

Saturday, October 07, 2006 8:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home