Monday, December 26, 2005

Drool...

Here's more pics to make you hungry!!

Family feasting on Christmas Day.

Bon appetit!!


The full spread.

My contribution was potato salad and chicken wings.

Sounds like deja vu? I prepared the same things for Christmas Eve. So you can't really blame me for not eating the potato salad. Wahaha...

I'll be preparing potato salad again for a class outing on Boxing Day. So that's 3 days in a row!!

Spicy Pasta.

Curry Chicken.

Roast Turkey (Mini-Me version). Chicken lah...

Ngor Hiam.

Prawn Fritters.

Apple Crumble, Fruitcake and Brownie (deja vu!!). Also celebrated my sister's birthday. Hence the candles and sign.

Anyway Santa didn't bring me presents this year. So...

Let's hope next year he remembers! Ho Ho Ho...

PS : No fictional characters were hurt in the production of this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home