Thursday, May 04, 2006

The last few days...

I realised I haven't been blogging for the last few days. So here's an update (as per WA requirements).

The last entry was about Saturday, so I guess I'll start from Sunday when I went to Ubin with Von to go take pictures. Here are some of them.

One of the first few things we saw. Something rotting. Think it could be a fish or something. Lots of flies all over it. Penguin, this one's for you. Another disgusting photo to go with whatever you're having for lunch or dinner.

Saw this lizard while resting at one of the huts. Managed to get quite close to it. But not as close as I got to the next one.

Managed to go right up to this one. Enough for me to stroke it on the back. Not with my hand though. Still want my fingers. So I used a stick to stroke it on its back. It started hissing and kind of flattened itself out a little.

Was pretty surprised it didn't run away. But when I touched its tail. It scrambled away surprisingly fast.

Quite a big grasshopper. Compare it to the mountain bike tyre.

That's lunch. Potato salad, hotdog, tuna and bread.

Had fun and donated blood to the mosquito population at the same time.

Monday. Went shopping for work clothes. Managed to settle most things except a pair of shoes. Spent quite a lot but at least most of the items were discounted. Heh...

Tuesday. Back in school to do the **#%!#*$_!(*$ paper. To put it mildly, it's F**KING IRRITATING.

Met Angel and Penguin for dinner at Cafe Cartel. Penguin's hair is now shorter than mine. We need another twins photo, Penguin. Was a good dinner. Nice food, good company.

Wednesday. Back in school AGAIN!! &&**$%&#$*%*(#

Went for dinner with E Hunt at HarbourFront. Went for a drink at Harry's after. We've been talking about going for a drink for months. Haha...

That's pretty much what happened the last few days. Well its also the last few days before I start work on Monday. Been trying to plan it more fun stuff. Wakeboarding on Friday, LAN on Saturday. Maybe Sentosa on Sunday. Sounds good... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

Thanks for the nice photos...I was having bfast :P

Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:02:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

ur most welcome!

wahahaha... shall see if there are more "nice" photos i can take each time i take photos...

Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:46:00 pm  
Blogger oysterix said...

Where's the next twin photo?

Wow...ur having more hair cuts that I do now!

Hmm, maybe next hair cut ...in july

Friday, May 05, 2006 4:23:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha
not taken yet leh.
penguin seems to be very involved in WA activities lately. haven't met her since monday. and i didn't have my cam then.

i just cut my hair too!!

Saturday, May 06, 2006 11:56:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home