Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sitting in a steakhouse

I'm currently sitting in a steakhouse in Chongqing.
Enjoying the 3 day Labour Day break.

Well I took 1 day leave to extend my holiday to 5 days.
So that's quite a good deal.

Anyway... Chongqing's quite fantastic.
A lot like Singapore in some ways.

Just opposite this steakhouse that I'm at is a food court!!
Exactly Singapore "Kopitiam" style. Check out the photo.

I'm sure this is a Singapore venture into China. So very very sure...
And guess what they have??

Roti Prata!! "印度飞饼" they call it...
Those 2 guys speak Chinese. LOL...
But its a pity they don't have curry to go with it.
They basically stuff the chicken with some curry spices into the prata...
Kinda like a murtabak...
Ok... its kinda hard to blog without a mouse... so I'll just post this for now.
Gonna post more when I get back to the hotel...
Its amazing that the connection here is so good.
Compared to my company's...
Ironic isn't it...
More photos later!!

2 Comments:

Blogger huckerby said...

welcome back to the blogosphere bro :D

Saturday, May 12, 2007 12:46:00 am  
Blogger SuNsHiNe said...

wooH! finally i see somethin new! after 3 months?! man u missed jerry's bday celeb. it was fun haha. see ya ard!!

Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home