Friday, October 28, 2005

Old School (Part 1)

I brought a camera to school today. Well, there wasn't any particular reason to bring it. Not like I had to take photos of a project or anything. But just thought it would be fun to document the last few months (hopefully!!) of my undergrad days.

Here are some shots. Enjoy.


The look of intense concentration on Ah Poh's face can only mean...

BRIDGE!! Fav past time for EA level 2 residents. Usually played in a group with onlookers...

Notice the laptops and notes set up to simulate a studying environment. Hiak.

And here's a shot of EA block from the linkway to E1A at dusk. Postcard worthy?

More scenic shots.

There are many spots that offer spectacular scenery. Will go source out more in the next few months.

QW finishing his dinner of chicken chop. Made me so hungry I went to get something from Dily's.

And lastly. My bao from Dily's! :p


Good times...

2 Comments:

Blogger huckerby said...

hahaha great pix! esp the one of ah poh and the one after that (y)

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:56:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha... thanks bro. ;)

Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home