Friday, November 25, 2005

Creative Captions

Went to Suki Sushi at Cineleisure with some of the EA lvl 2 ppl today.

I'm sure you have seen all my previous posts with my own captions.

Well, here's a chance for you to give creative captions to some pictures I took.

I've included picture nos so u can reference them.

Have fun!!

1) My bro Hucks and his green tea.

2) Some soft shelled crab sushi.

3) This one's quite power. "Lobster" and salmon sushi thingy.

4) My bro Justin and his middle finger.

5) My bro Ivan and his watermelon.

6) Finish your sushi before you go play!!

7) Sushi Model.

8) Ewww...

9) This is just GAY...

10) This isn't.

11) Sails?

12) KHAO PEH AH?!?!?!

12) You win...

14) Squeezed by MRT doors?!?

15) Reach for THE star.

16) Alien abduction.

17) Arr-Doo-GEN!!


Hope you had fun!! Full set of photos can be viewed here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fwah! i simply love the one on being squashed by mrt doors! exactly how i felt when i went to orchard and tried to catch a train last sat! haha...

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:15:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha! yah!! lucky my face is still in one piece.

btw there wasn't a piece of glass there...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:05:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home