Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tag! You're IT!!

Kena tagged by my bro Hucks...

Well since I'm in no mood to get any work done (still shell-shocked from the HRM paper), I might as well respond to the tag.

Ten things I am grateful for today.
  • Family
  • Close friends (y'all know who you are)
  • To be alive and well
  • Life is pretty ok (sort of)
  • Watching a storm without getting wet
  • That I can go for a run later (maybe...)
  • To have had lunch
  • without worrying if I can afford dinner
  • Being able to write this
  • That you are reading this

Ok... so I cheated a little. But yeah there's probably lots more that I'm grateful for. Just that I'm in no mental state to list them here.

Maybe another time. Remind me to write about them.

Or if I see you, remind me to talk about it. Would make for great discussion I'm sure.

Now to tag someone else. Ok if you read this, you're IT!!

Especially if your blog appears in the side column!! You're double IT!! (Whatever that means... I'm shell-shocked remember...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home