Friday, November 18, 2005

Sshhhh....

Hmm... its been pretty quiet around here hasn't it?

Well here's the reason why...

Yep its that time of the sem again.

Time to put on my armour of books and notes.
Time to sharpen my weapons of pencils and rulers.
Time to concoct my magical potions of correction fluid.
TIME to do battle with the E-monster!!

Well, two battles have been fought this sem and I must say I'm a little battle-weary and tired.

After 15 (6 + 4 + 2 + 3) years of battling this dreaded monster, I'm really glad that the end is in sight.

15 years has left me really jaded and there is a need to constantly remind myself what all this fighting is for.

Anyway, if all goes well, I have another battle this sem and two final battles the next. Then I can safely stow away my weapons and armour and take a break from all it all.

But...


If I'd learnt anything from HRM class, it is that the respite will only be temporary.

Before long, I would have to don my armour and charge headlong into battle again. I only hope that this time it will be with a greater sense of purpose.


BTW, thanks to Syrix for the photo. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger oysterix said...

Yeah man...at such times, you have to bite the white towel and push on...

Well, looking forward to our "Namah Numa Party" or should I say Codename: Oscar Sierra

Friday, November 18, 2005 8:28:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

yo brudder!! haha yep yep. must make sure its a good morning towel though.

definitely looking forward to the techno party! i've been practising the dance!!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:42:00 am  
Blogger penguin said...

hihi...

wah...can take photos in the exam hall...
i shall try to do that too ;P

Saturday, November 19, 2005 9:49:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

haha! yep!! can do anything during exam lah. eat, sleep, cheat?

just don't get caught!


ps: to nus admin, i have done none of the above during an exam!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home