Sunday, February 19, 2006

Now you're just plain crazy

If my previous post didn't convince you that I'm a pasta maniac, let me show you what I had for lunch today.

Yep pasta again. Actually it was the leftover macaroni from yesterday's lunch.

Decided to try making baked pasta.

The bottom layer was macaroni mixed with sausages. On top of that went a layer of cream of mushroom sauce. Finally topped off with a layer of parmesan and mozzarella mix.

I wanted to finish off the cheese from Christmas. Hence the mix. If not, I think a top layer of pure mozzarella would have been nicer. The parmesan was already salty and together with the sausages made the whole thing a little too salty for my liking.

But I guess it would have helped replace the salt lost from NUS-Bi in the morning. Though I did swallow quite a few mouthfuls of seawater during the swim. Maybe that's why I didn't cramp up during the run. Haha...

Back to my baked pasta.
Here's a shot of it scooped out on the plate. I think maybe I should put less sausages next time. put in 3 today. Maybe should cut it down to 2.

Here's the whole dish before I scooped out the portion on the plate.

So anyone dare to try?

2 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

wow..looks yummy..
u r good at clearing of leftovers huh?

Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:35:00 pm  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

hahaha...

i try lah. but sometimes in the process of clearing leftovers, i have to buy new stuff. which become leftovers, then i have to buy more stuff...

never ending cycle...

Monday, February 20, 2006 10:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home