Saturday, February 18, 2006

Pasta Maniac

I love pasta.

In four days, I had pasta twice. Once was in Engin canteen for lunch and the other time was at Munchie Monkey for dinner.

And today, I cooked pasta again. Well partly because I wasn't really satisfied with the pasta I had at Munchi Monkey.

The pasta sauce there was a little thin and the serving size was not really satisfying. Sufficient but not satisfying. Hence I decided to have a go at making my own cream sauce pasta.

Went out at 12.30 to go get the ingredients for my pasta. Bought sausages, bottled cream sauce, mushrooms and a whole host of other snacks for the week ahead.

I started cooking around 1.30. First up, boiling water for the pasta and grilling the sausages.

Bratwurst sausages. Been wanting to eat it for quite a while now.

With the water boiled, I threw in the pasta to cook while preparing the sauce.

Sauce done, lay out the cooked pasta.

Add sausages.

And sauce.

Ready to serve.

Check out the mushrooms. They come pre-cut so I didn't have to slice them. Great for a lazy person like me.

The whole process took me 2 hours including shopping for the ingredients and other stuff. Actual cooking time was less than half an hour. Think this was the fastest meal I've ever cooked.

Anyone keen to sample and give a verdict?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home