Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's been a while...

My last entry was May 4th. That's abt a week ago. Can't really remember what happened between then and now but I shall try.

I remember going to the cable ski park on Friday. Went with E Hunt, Lipien and her brother. Was really cool. Tried out the pro board this time round.

Was a little heavier. But I think it was more stable once I got going. Plus, I did jumping starts!! Looks cool but actually its just a very simple trick. Haha...

Oh and I think I managed to jump on the go. But most of the time, that lands me right smack in the water, knocking the wind out of me. I think I probably banged my head up quite a bit. Note-to-self, use a helmet you dick...

Saturday, voted. Then supper with Hongjiang, Xiumei and Prissy.

Think that's the evil eye she gives her students...

Sunday was ECE teambuilding day. After a quick lunch at Parkway, we headed over to Grand Link Square where we spent the afternoon of my last day of freedom fragging each other silly.

DOTA is really fun. And we managed to get Jerry, Kenny and Qingwei hooked on it.

Jerry's supposed to pass me the CD so I can install on my laptop and we can play over the net. But I think with the practice he's been having, he's gonna go on a KILLING SPREE!!

And so comes Monday. First day of work!! Its quite intersting. The job didn't quite turn out to be what I thought it would be. But I think this is better. I think i'm gonna learn a lot more from this.

And today, third day of work. Made a few long distance calls to China. Called up my customer. Call China again. Email Email Email. Tonnes and Tonnes of emails... Wonder what tomorrow will bring. Shall go sleep and find out in 6 hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home