Friday, May 12, 2006

Cable Ski !!

Its the long weekend!! Woohoo!! All weekends should be long!

Anyway on the first day of the long weekend, I went to cable ski at ECP with Shuying and Derrick. (Hope I spelt his name correctly!)

Derrick, Shuying and me.

I tried out the real wakeboard and attempted to do some "stunts". Heh... Simple stuff like jump starts and jumping in the water. Check out the video below.

Camera woman - Shuying.
Music - Hucks. (Thanks bro, your recomendations rock!)
"Stunts" - yours truly.
The weather that day was great also. Bright and sunny. Fortunately I had my SPF 130 "gu niang" sunblock. So I didn't get roasted!
After 2 hours of arm-aching fun, we headed to the hawker centre for a feast. On the menu...
Chicken wings.
Satay! There was more stuff like sotong and sting ray, but was too hungry to take photos of those.
Good lunch after good morning of fun!! Good times!!

Catch the rest of the photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home