Friday, May 12, 2006

Sucked In...

I got my first taste of being totally sucked into work.

It was 7.30 pm on the eve of a public holiday and I was still in office. Trying to figure out how the hell to solve some problem.

Well 7.30 by some people's standards is early, but not where I was today. The whole office was empty except me and another person.

Kinda demoralising... Especially when I was being held back from a wonderful BBQ with the EA lvl 2 ppl.

Anyway, enough about work. The BBQ was great. Took photos as usual. Though not as much as I would have liked to.

I was late getting there despite taking a cab down. Last to arrive. Lucky there was still food. Lots of it...

Will upload photos shortly. Once I transfer them out of my camera....

2 Comments:

Blogger penguin said...

very WA indeed!!!

congratulations...u r now a true working WA member!!!

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:30:00 am  
Blogger Vorlacks said...

WAhaha...

can i request to be part time SA (Slackers Anonymous) also?

I need more free time!!!

Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home